The Cape Residences, Villa Serenity, Villa 4, 222/4, 17 Moo 7, T. Paklok, A. Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand
A private peninsula on the east coast of Phuket Island, nestled around 3km of beaches and coves, The Cape is simply stunning.
Overlooking Phuket’s dramatic east coast and the natural beauty of famous Phang Nga Bay, The Cape offers a stunning vista of beautiful limestone islands, tiny beaches and secret coves.
Secluded yet conveniently close to Phuket’s major services and leisure facilities. The premier Mission Hills golf course, plus two marinas – The Boat Lagoon and the new Phuket Royal Marina are just 10 minutes away.
From The Cape your children can be at The British Curriculum International School, or seeing the latest film at the cinema in 15 minutes. Travel to Patong’s vibrant nightlife in just 25 minutes. Need to catch a plane? You can be at the airport in less than half an hour.
The location just couldn’t be better.
For all types of relaxation and holiday, there’s an activity that you’ll love. Here is a quick list of some of these activities:
- Deep sea fishing for marlin, tuna and other large fish
- Diving some of the world’s most diverse and clear waters
- Cable skiing/wakeboarding just 25 minutes away
- Go Karting for that adrenaline fix
- Longtail boat from the foot of Cape Yamu to local islands visible from the villa
- Fantasea, a Las Vegas-style Thai cultural show that can be combined with a great buffet dinner and front row seats.
- ATV, Elephant Trekking & White Water Rafting
- Hand Feeding the Monkeys at Toe Sae Hill
- Boat Tours of famous islands
- Zip lining through Phuket’s lush rainforest
- Cooking classes of the most famous Thai dishes in a beautiful beach setting on Siray island.
- Surfing and body-boarding at nearby beaches.
- People watching at Patong Beach
- Dining at some of the island’s best restaurants walking distance from the villa
- Relaxing by the 20m private pool